The Health and Wellness Centre Manager is required to support the day-to-day activities of the resort
and wellness centre. He / She will be responsible for the management of the team and to ensure that
the wellness centre is at all times being run efficiently, that projects are completed on time, within
budget, and in compliance with quality and regulatory standards. The manager is to ensure that the
gym, clinics, treatment centres and hospitals are adequately equipped and running smoothly. He /
She is also required to ensure that all necessary maintenance is scheduled and executed to alleviate
the possibility of any delays thereby maintaining the current reputation of the facility.
The incumbent will manage the centre as well as a team of onsite patient managers and staff. The
incumbent must be willing to work at the different sites on the resort and to deal with all or any matters
which may arise. To work timeously and efficiently to resolve any issues.
JOB SPECIFIC EXPERIENCE & REQUIREMENTS: (ESSENTIAL)
- Recruitment and Selection of staff
- Training and Development
- Performance Reviews
- Staff Time Management
- Human Resources
- Responsible for assessing, clarifying, and validating the client and centre needs on an ongoing basis
- Maintaining high client satisfaction ratings that are up to the business’s standards.
- Identify, develop, and implement measures to improve the efficiency of the centre including notification of problems
- Quality management
- Implement and monitor all quality standards and processes
- Set team direction, resolves problems and provides guidance to members of own team
- Adapt plans and priorities to address business and operational challenges
- Influence or provide input to forecasting and planning activities
- Patient management services
- Escalations and complaints
- Monitoring of clinical case management
- Relationship management, clients and intermediaries.
- Conduct on site visits to ensure that all activities are conducted according to relevant processes, guidelines and regulations.
- Oversee management/service delivery systems utilized in employee, wellness centre and hospital care
- Nursing Diploma or Relevant is ideal but not essential.
- 3 -5 years’ experience as a health and wellness centre manager
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in supervisory or management is essential
- Technical Skills or Knowledge
- Advance Computer skills
- Strong business operations knowledge is essential
- Computer literacy and Fluency in English essential
- Own Car and Valid Driver’s licence
- Must be confident to work on your own
- Willing to travel