Worldwide there is a competition for talent and South Africa is no different. Recruitment and Selection is such an important part of business as the ability to source and recruit the best talent can make the difference in an organizations ability to compete. When all things are equal, it is the people in a company that make a difference in determining the success or failure of an entity.
- Femminit Recruitment has been operational for 10 years and we have been building our database since the very beginning.
- We are a multi-specialist agency and this has allowed us to focus on specific areas of the market, build relationships and networks in these markets and have an understanding of roles and requirements within these markets.
- It is our job to focus entirely on sourcing the best talent for you, it is our core business strategy.
- You as a business are not obligated to pay Femminit Recruitment any fees prior to the successful appointment of our candidates. Only once a candidate sourced by us has been successful and starts employment at your organization, will we send you an invoice
- In-house recruitment can be beneficial to your company but can also be time consuming and costly
- Our fees are structured on a sliding scale method and for bulk recruitment we will charge you a flat rate.
- We offer you a 3 Month guarantee period. We have the database, tools and experience to find you a replacement applicant for the fraction of the cost that it may cost you to repeat the process.
- Our consultants do not work on a target based model and we are therefore able to focus entirely on quality rather than quantity.
- We are committed to partner with your organization to deliver these services in a collaborative model and we pride ourselves on integrity and reliability in providing these services to you.
We are committed to partner with your organization to deliver these services in a collaborative model and we pride ourselves on integrity and reliability in providing these services to you.
Every member of our team has come from humble beginnings. We understand the stress and struggle in job seeking and have always attempted to make the process as easy and stress-free as possible.
- Our consultants are accessible on mobile phones and whats app.
- We know that it is always not possible or cost effective for you to come to us and we will therefore come to you.
- We do not charge or accept any payments from our applicants. Our service to you is free.
- There are thousands of job advertisements and keeping up with them all can in itself be a full time job but with no pay and the stress, we will focus entirely on your skill set and clients who specifically seek your skills
- We are a multi-specialised agency and this affords us the opportunity to send your CV to different clients within the same sector, thereby broadening your chances of being employed
- We will keep you updated on where and when your CV was submitted and get back to you with feedback once every two weeks.
- We may not always have roles available for you but will assist you as best as we can. We will also upload you to a database and consider you as soon as a suitable role does become available.
- We will represent you and negotiate where necessary on your behalf to ensure that you are being considered fairly.