Location: Sandton, Johannesburg
Drive the Universal GTI strategy into all the companies in the region (Gauteng), providing strategic input, aligning change (local, regional versus central) and overseeing IT operations. Sustain regional capabilities to enable sufficiency, increasing stability and management of risk as key custodian of the GTI relationship.
Provide the Executive: Group Shared Services with strategic insights relating to both run and change activities and drive out IT strategy into the region. Accountabilities include establishing and maintaining business relationships at Executive level, as well as engagement on all levels throughout the region.
The incumbent will also be responsible for the following functions in the Gauteng region:
- Execution of the GTI strategy,
- Project Management oversite to all the business units in the region,
- Localization of GTI Architecture to all the business units in the region,
- Representative of IT Operational delivery,
- As well as client satisfaction for all services delivered
- This position will report to GTI Executive Head of Shared Services.
- Strategically position and promote GTI in the region with key stakeholders in terms of GTI brand, services and governance.
- Alignment, execution and translation of the GTI strategy in the region.
- Responsible for ensuring that GTI services are delivered to the requirements of the regional based business.
- Management and control of the Region’s Technology services.
- Functionally ensure that GTI enables business in the region to achieve their overall objectives.
- Monitor maintain and report on GTI regional functions in line with GTI compliance requirements and good governance.
QUALIFICATION, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Appropriate IT qualification combined with 10 to 12 years relevant work experience
- ITIL Certification V3/4 essential
- At least 6 years of senior management experience in an IT Account Executive role, including services, client satisfaction and human capital management
- Knowledge of infrastructure platforms/service management processes/applications (end to end understanding of the IT environment/ Security/Governance)
- Commercial experience, including billing models/budget setting and budget control
- Project management experience
- Experience in Client Interaction at an Executive level
- Experience in service delivery through multiple cross functional teams, in a matrix managed structure