- National Senior Certificate / Grade 12
- Diploma/Degree in Human Resources Management.
- 2 - 5 years HR generalist experience
- Experience in the handling and management of learnerships is essential
- Ability to perform under pressure, especially during peak season’s staffing requirements.
- Driver’s license with own reliable transport.
- South African laws and HR compliance and regulations essential.
- Strong HR Administration skills
- Knowledge and principles of Human Resources Practices essential.
- Experience in handling learnerships
- Current Labour Legislation knowledge.
- Act as the first point of contact for HR-related queries from employees and management.
- Plan, direct and coordinate the HR administrative functions of the company.
- Initiating, representing, facilitating, and drafting of all documents relating to disciplinary inquiries, poor work performance matters, incapacity matters, retrenchments, and grievances.
- Recruitment, interviewing and selection of new staff.
- Full function of Employment Equity, Skills development and COIDA.
- Assess Occupational Health and Safety Policies.
- Forming and maintaining employee records.
- Develop, implement, and maintain all HR policies and procedures across the organisation
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management.
- Performance appraisals.
- Control departmental expenditure within agreed budgets.